Registration For New Students
PROCEDURES FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Parents will now register their incoming students at their resident school site after completing our new online pre-enrollment. Please review the steps below to enroll your child.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process here. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information ( from Step 1)
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
4. 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for explanation of acceptable items
5. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
If the school office is closed, please go to Student Services, located on 215 Abbie Street to register your student.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS