Our students will be participating in an In-house Halloween Parade on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:40am. Due to our District safety protocols, parents will not be allowed to attend the In-house Halloween Parade. Please take your child's picture in their costume before they enter campus.
Students are allowed to wear their costumes to school as long as the costumes meet the criteria below.
- Students should be able to carry their school supplies and move freely within the classroom (i.e. sitting and walking).
- Costumes with weapons (i.e. replicas, plastic or fake) of any type are not allowed.
- Costumes that can be construed as offensive due to race, religion or sexual orientation are not allowed.
- Costume face masks must not cover the student's entire face to allow students to wear their face covering (i.e. cloth, disposable, N95, or KN95 mask). Please note that face coverings are still required while students are wearing their costume indoors and outdoors. Gaiter face coverings are not allowed on campus.
- All costumes must be appropriate and follow the Student/Parent Handbook policies.
- No scary costumes allowed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation :).